Join a team of talented people who create stunning digital experiences.
Diverse and supportive
Each member of our team is committed to nurturing an inclusive, diverse and friendly work environment, understanding each other’s differences and supporting everyone to do their best.
We’ll give you freedom to express your creativity with support from the team to continue to learn and grow. You may like the opportunity to have a varied role by taking on other responsibilities of interest or prefer to focus on your expertise.
Excellence and ethics
We know that to do excellent work you need to be invested in your work. To be invested you need to be ethically aligned with the company, with work that pushes you to your best and a team to lift you to great heights.
Great clients, great work
In pursuit of great work, every potential client that comes across our inbox is critiqued by our team to ensure we’re all on board.
Our front-end developers work on projects from start to finish - informing proposals, advising the design team on technical challenges and user experience, building interactive and engaging front-ends from static designs, unifying back-end development and ensuring appropriate knowledge transfer for training and support.
As a member of our team, you’ll have the freedom to express your creativity with support from everyone else to continue to learn and grow - and an expectation that you’ll contribute to social learning.
We're a flexible team and will be able to accommodate a broad range of skills and experience. We don’t want to scare anyone off with a list of requirements, but the core role will require:
- An eye for detail
- A passion for, or deep interest in front-end development
- Working knowledge of the way different browsers and devices make your job a challenge
Beyond that, we’ll be particularly interested to hear about your experience with any of the following:
- CSS processors
- Modern front-end build tools
- GIT or other version-control systems
- Handcrafting and/or animating SVGs
- Open source contributions
- WCAG2 or other accessibility guidelines
- Design and animation
- Emerging web technologies
- Native app development on mobile/tablet or desktop
- Backend web development
We’ll give you:
- A supportive team, both professionally and personally
- Flexible work options to suit your life
- Opportunities to determine the direction of the business
- Support to direct your own learning
- Time to contribute to open source projects
- Tools to complete the job that suit your workflow
- Cake on your birthday and Takeflight anniversary
If you’re interested, send an introduction to email@example.com. All enquiries will be confidential.